CALYXT COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Our Calyxt Community, which currently consists of Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook channels, was created to allow Calyxt to interact with the public and share information about the company and/or other relevant information regarding the space we work within. We’ll do our best to talk candidly about the topics that are important to you, listen to your feedback, answer your questions and be transparent about sharing information and providing our perspective.
Our company values the importance of open communication and transparency, but we also have to be sure that we comply with the laws that apply to our business and our corporate ethics. Please remember that the comments and responses on our channels that are not posted by us come from members of the public. The content of these comments (including opinions and statements) posted on our channels do not necessarily reflect the views of the social media site or its owner, and are the responsibility of the individuals posting them.
Because of the important regulations that govern our industry, Calyxt may have to remove comments and/or other information or feedback that users post on our social media platforms if they do not comply with these Community Guidelines. Calyxt may update these Community Guidelines at any time, so please remember to check back periodically to confirm our latest guidelines.
Remain Respectful and On-Topic
We want all our community visitors to be treated with respect and to feel welcome in the Calyxt community. We encourage and appreciate your comments and feedback, provided that you share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community. Any posts violating these guidelines will be removed.
As we comply with the U.S. government and other regulatory agencies, we may remove discussions of any product, approved or unapproved, positive or negative, that relates to a Calyxt product or that of another company because if we cannot guarantee that the discussion will contain the proper information, as required by government or regulatory agencies.
Other topics that would be considered off-topic to the Calyxt community include:
- Third-party intellectual property or confidential/non-public information, or any trade-marks or logos, except with the express consent of the owners of such intellectual property
- Information plagiarized from another source
- Photos/videos featuring individuals who have not given their permission to be featured
- Information that contains personal information about you or someone you know, including phone number, address, email, date of birth, or medical condition
- Inappropriate comments or inferences about our competitors (for example, disparaging comments, or any statements about their products)
- Information that is false, inaccurate or misleading
- Predatory conduct towards minors
- Libel, slander, defamation of character, threats, or inappropriate or “off-color” statements
- Text, pictures or images that could be described as obscene, profane, lewd, crude, vulgar, offensive, provocative or pornographic, or as containing gang signs or symbols, gun imagery, political or religious propaganda, derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group, depictions of alcohol or drug abuse, or promotion of illegal activity of any kind
- Advertising for or links to other websites/products, spam
- Software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other computer code or files or disabling mechanisms that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, telecommunications equipment or that interferes with the operation of the social media site.
Potential to Utilize Posts
By posting on our social media channels, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including on this forum, on our other websites and social media pages, and in our business. As such, please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation. In addition, when you post in any of our social media channels, your name, likeness and social media handle will be visible and associated with your post and if we re-use your post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and handle there as well.
There may be other situations where Calyxt may have to remove something you have posted on our social media platforms. Calyxt reserves the right to delete any information that Calyxt believes affects the integrity and intent of our community. All participants on our social media platforms must comply with the Calyxt Community Guidelines.
Thank you for being a part of the Calyxt community. If you have any questions or concerns about these Community Guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.